NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR FULL TIME DISPATCHER I|
- Use multi-line telephone instruments, answers incoming emergency 911 calls, answers citizen’s questions, determining information needed for responding units, and when necessary providing pre-arrival emergency medical directions.
- Answers non-emergency telephone lines, answering citizen’s questions, and providing assistance as needed.
- Dispatches on multi-frequency radio system to field units, keeping track of field traffic, and assigning calls via a Computer Assisted Dispatch (CAD) system.
- Accesses Missouri Uniform Law Enforcement System (MULES) via a computer, providing information accessed to field units.
- Checks and files warrants and related MULES printouts.
- With Experience, works as person in charge when a shift supervisor is not on duty.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Must be multifunctional.
- Must attend and pass all necessary classes and courses within six months after employment as begun.
- Pass criminal history check and background investigation.
- Must be able to type 35+ WPM.
- Must be able to work shift work.
Click HERE to print an application. Adobe Reader is required.
Applications may also be picked up at our office (the old National Guard Armory - the door is located on the northeast part of the building).
Applications will be accepted by email, fax (417) 451-8275, in person, or postal mail (308 N. Jefferson St. Neosho, MO 64850).
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our office.